This post is part of my ongoing translations of the Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia Memorial Book: Valentia Accordion project.
Please note these posts may contain spoilers for those who have not completed the game.
You can find every scan/translation done on this book so far on the compilation post.
(Right click and do “View Image” for full resolution!)
-  Saber’s concept art. Drawings focus on the equipment he has on his back and around his waist.  Nomah’s concept art has a much more fierce expression than in-game. (Did he scare them into changing it?)
-  Kamui’s concept art. The different colors and shades give off vastly different impressions.  Details on his outer vest (haori).
- ~ Deen’s concept art. One can see the full extent of the scar around his left eye. There were plans for him to wear an eyepatch, too. (#1).
-  Palla’s concept art. While the three sisters are most obviously differentiated by colors, you can see the individual differences in their outfits and back views too.
-  Catria’s concept art. Her waist equipment is the focus here.
-  Est’s concept art. Special attention is given to the skirt slit that runs up to her waist. Is her outfit the lightest among the three sisters?
-  Sonya’s concept art. Her cloak is connected to the back of her hand. #1 had her breasts covered and a different hairstyle.
1~4, 6~13 is by Hidari
- That’s not a mistake, both #1 and #2 of Sonya have the same text next to them.
Please consider donating! It helps fund future projects!