This post is part of the Fire Emblem Echoes Shadows of Valentia Memorial Book: Valentia Accordion project.
Please note these posts may contain spoilers for those who have not completed the game.
You can find every scan/translation done on this book so far on the compilation post.
(Right click and do “View Image” for full resolution!)
After the accord between Duma and Mila was broken, monsters began to appear all over Valentia as if from out of nowhere. One can see how these designs showcase the depth of this Fire Emblem’s world beyond a fight simply between humans on a scale never before seen.
-  Designs of the Gargoyle types.
-  Designs of the Mogall types. Wings sprouting from the tentacles were a highlight here.
-  Designs of Duma in Divine Dragon form. The glowing red eye particularly gives off a transcendental vibe.
-  Designs of a Necrodragon. The wings stick out from the forelegs, differentiating them from Divine Dragons.
-  Designs of the Revenant types.
-  Designs of the Bonewalker types.
-  Designs of Mila in Divine Dragon form. She gives off the impression of being the most superior being among these other creatures we see simply by design.
Please consider donating! It helps fund future projects!